May 10, 2015

Happy Mother's Day!

Happy Mother's Day to all the wonderful women in our lives. We are so truly blessed to have so many amazing mothers, aunts, sisters, cousins, and friends that we get to call family.

This Mother's Day we are especially thinking of our moms. Kurt and I were both blessed with 2 amazing moms! Why we both had to lose our moms so early is beyond us. We say it was because we needed so much help and they could help us better from Heaven. They probably have a whole team of angles working to keep us going down here. =-)
Robin and Richard are wearing white.
I never had the opportunity to meet Robin. She passed away before Kurt and I met. Kurt says his mom picked me for him. He knows she had a hand in getting us together. Her biggest challenge was buying time for him while I grew up as there are almost 6 years between us. 

Richard and Robin
From the stories I have been told, she was a truly remarkable woman. If you wanted something done, she was the one to go to. She was also loved to cook and sew. I truly wish I could have met her here on Earth and I can't wait for the day we meet in Heaven.

Robin
 Oh man, how much I miss my mom! I can't even begin to describe it. Not a day goes by that I don't think about her. This past year has been especially rough without her. I have felt the impact of her loss so much. Sometimes you just need to talk to your mom. Sometimes you just need to hear her voice or feel her arms around you to make things better. A mom's hug can soothe a troubled soul so much. And it is really hard when you can't have that. I would give anything to talk to her again. I miss her so much!

Linda and Dave
 My mom was so fun to be around. She always had a positive attitude and had a great way of getting through things. I sure could have used her during this last year. I know she would have helped me so much. I am sure she did help a lot from Heaven but it sure would have been nice to have her here with me.

Linda and Dave
If your mom is still alive, please cherish her. Not just today on Mother's Day but everyday. Even those days that she may be driving you crazy because some day she may not be there and you will give anything for her to drive you crazy again. Appreciate the fact that you can hug her, call her and talk to her!

We are both so grateful for the moms that we had and for the years we had with them. We love them so much and can't wait for the day that we get to feel their arms around us again. 

We love you both so much!
Happy Mother's Day!

No comments: