May 15, 2009

Well, this is a first!

We are completely out of toilet paper.

And I don't mean the last roll was just put on the roller-holder-thingy (what are those called anyways?).

I don't mean that all the bathrooms are low on TP.

I mean all 3 bathrooms are completely TP free.

Not one square is left anywhere!

How did this happen? I usually have a huge Costco/Sam's Club package or two in the garage. There must be a TP monster in the neighborhood or something!

Thank goodness for the box of Kleenex I got when I was sick a few weeks ago!

So now you all know my exciting plans for this Friday night - a run to Walmart for TP.

Don't I live a wild life!!

2 comments:

Melissa said...

That's happened to me once before. It's pretty scary, even if you don't have to go to the bathroom. Just the thought that you couldn't even if you wanted to.

emily :) said...

I'm impressed that this is the first time! For me it happens at least once or twice a year! ;) However, there always seems to be a possible alternative...tissue, baby wipes, even paper towels! Very pathetic, but ya gotta do whatcha gotta do :)