January 29, 2016

A Trip to So. Cal. and a wedding!

Our nephew (on Kurt's side) was getting married so we headed to San Diego for the wedding. We left a day early and stopped to see my uncle, aunt and cousin in Huntington Beach. We got to their house on Thursday afternoon and enjoyed spending time catching up. My dad had sent a bag down with us of family pictures from my mom and uncles family. We had a lot of fun looking at old family pictures (all posted at the end) and hearing stories of my grandparents and great-grandparents.  Our hotel was right on the beach and we had a view of the Huntington Beach Pier.


Breakfast the next morning.



After breakfast we met up with my uncle, aunt and cousin again and walked the pier. We then walked around downtown Huntington Beach and had lunch at a waffle sandwich place. It was very yummy.


After lunch we headed down to San Diego for the wedding on Saturday. Weddings are so fun! They bring back so many memories of our own wedding.

The adorable, happy couple!


Our cute little family with Richard, Julie and Emily.



Margo's family



The reception was at Margo's house. They did a great job! Everything was beautiful! Apparently we only took a picture of the donut station. We have priorities after all!

Their first dance.





Here are my mom's family pictures. I had so much trouble importing pictures in this post for some reason. They just wouldn't rotate! And they all came in in the wrong order. Ugh!

My grandparents

My mom and her brother

 My cute little mom

 My grandparents, great-grandma, my mom and uncle.

 Their cute little family.

 Aren't they just adorable?!

I love my mom's cute little face in this picture.

No comments: