1. First I am grateful for my amazing mom. She is the best mom - always loving and kind. Anyone who has ever met her has loved her. She is an amazing role model for me and a huge blessing in my life. (See next post for an update on her).
2. Heavenly Father - I know He is there for me. I know all my strength is coming from Him. I am so thankful that He is aware of me and my life and my needs. I know that all these blessings have come from Him and I am truly grateful!!
3. My husband - wow! I can't even tell you what a great husband I have. He is always there for me. Holds me when I need to cry, motivates me when I need to be motivated, makes me laugh (even when I really don't want to). He truly is my sanity right now.
4. My amazing kids. I honestly have to say that I think I have the best, most amazing kids. Sorry - they're all mine. =) These kids are such troopers! They have had a frazzled mom lately and what do they do? They are always saying: "mom, what can I do to help?" or "mom, look what I did without you even asking me!" or "mom, I just want to hug you." Truly awesome kids!
5. Trevor - he is such a huge blessing. I have to say that honestly, since I am not sick anymore, I forget all the time that I am pregnant. With so much going on, I just forget. That is until my body starts hurting and telling me I am doing too much or when he starts kicking and squirming. Then I put my hand on my stomach and tell him how much I love him, how much he is wanted and how special he is.
6. My immune system - When the girls were so sick I just kept praying "please don't let me get sick" and I didn't. Such a huge blessing. And now, Evan is getting sick (hopefully just a regular cold) and I keep praying the same thing, "please don't let me get sick." And so far, my immune system is winning (knock on wood!). I am so thankful for a healthy body.
7. Work - so while this is also a huge source of stress, I am so thankful for the jobs we have right now. Kurt has signed 8-9 jobs in the last 2 weeks. HUGE BLESSINGS - every single one of them! We both know this and we are both extremely thankful.
8. Food - sure there are more take out containers in my fridge right now than left over tupperware ones but I am thankful for the food that we have to eat. I am thankful for the fruit and veggies that I have to eat. This was a hard one because all I want to eat right now is junk but I am very blessed to have healthy, fresh produce in my fridge that I can eat any time I want.
These are just some of my blessings. I am getting tired again - it is almost 5 am now - so I should go back to bed. I feel better having (once again) listed some blessings.
Thank you Heavenly Father for these and all the other blessings in my life!