August 19, 2009

Whew - this is a LONG one!

Well, I really had to restrain myself from the amount of pictures that I put on here - there are so many cute ones to choose from. If you ask me: "what have you guys done this summer?" I am very likely to answer: "I don't really know but we have had a great time." I started looking back at our pictures and realized that I have been a total slacker at posting our happenings. So here is a recap of our summer activities:

Just plain cute:



Spontaneous brownie sundae party with the neighbors:
Picking blackberries for breakfast crepes:
Dinner with friends:
(I don't know whose weird kids started the fork thing!)
Train museum in Sacramento:
It was 100+ degrees and we took an open train ride - can you say HOT?
Ah, ice cream fixes everything!
Camping in Arnold, CA near Calaveras Big Trees State Park.
All I can say about the park: amazing, beautiful, incredible, unbelievable!

Ready for our hike
Check, check


Trip to So Cal to see cousins.
9 out of 10 cousins in 1 picture, not bad!
The beach with cousins


Camping in Tahoe
Evan got a new bike for the trip



Jumping off the curb already on his new bike
Funny boy!
Ah, so sweet!
They were faking!

I will try to do better at updating more often so I can include more photos for each activity.

Hope you had a great summer!
School starts in 6 days! Ya who! Mom is counting down!

4 comments:

Melissa said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Melissa said...

Ok. Now I feel lame. You guys actually DO stuff.

Andrew and Cori said...

Talk about being a slacker... I have pictures from May that I think I promised to post that have yet to make an appearance on our blog. And I am WAY behind on the summer happenings. Too many other things to do!! I'm impressed that you got anything from this summer posted. :) Looks like you guys had fun!

emily :) said...

What a fun summer! I too had to do a catch up post because I had been a slacker too :) It happens when there are children to entertain and plenty of warm, summer sun!