January 31, 2011

A Quick "Hello"!

Time is flying by . . . here is a quick recap of our last 2 weeks.
* * * * *
I am finally feeling human again. Woo Hoo! The neausea (sp?) has finally subsided and I don't have that constant impending doom feeling that I am going to have to run to a bathroom at any second. It is AWESOME!!
* * * * *
We finally are working again! A double big WOO HOO! After not having work for half the month of November and the WHOLE month of December, it is nice to be working again. It was actually a mixed blessing because Kurt was home during the time I was at my sickest so he could take care of the kids and the house. But it sure is nice to have him working (and some income) again!
* * * * *
Only 2 weeks until we find out if we are having a boy or a girl. The debate is getting more and more heated in our house as the time grows closer!
* * * * *
I attended an awesome parenting class a week ago. It was an all day seminar and I learned a lot. I came home and crashed-coursed Kurt in it and it has made a big difference in our house. I can't wait until I have more time to share it all with you!
* * * * *
We have had big changes in our ward. Last Sunday there were ward boundary changes and for the first time in 11 1/2 years, I will be attending a different ward. I was baptized in my previous ward, married in my previous ward, blessed all my babies in my previous ward and now we are on to something new. I have never switched wards before and I am actually really excited. Something new and different. Don't get me wrong, I am going to miss everyone from my previous ward and they are all special to me but I am looking forward to the change. Give me a week or two and I am sure I will be crying and missing everyone and everything but right now I am excited. Yesterday, they changed Stake boundaries and now our previous ward isn't even in the same Stake as us. Big changes!
* * * * *
I am feeling the baby more and more. Actually the little peanut is poking me right now. I just love it. The girls and Kurt have been able to feel it but Evan won't hold still long enough to be patient to wait for the little thump.
* * * * *
Well, I think that sums up our last 2 weeks or so.
Hope you are all doing great!

No comments: