August 27, 2008

Evan-isms


So my poor mom is sick today so I have the wonderful pleasure of spending the day with Evan. He cracks me up with the things he says and I try so hard to remember them but I always seem to forget. So today he has had me laughing several times already (it is only 10:46 am) so I thought I would write them down before I forget them again.

We were running errands and I had to go to the bank. We pulled in the parking lot and Evan gets all excited and starts shouting "the sucker place! The sucker place!" They have suckers in a basket by the door and he gets one when ever he goes in with me so the bank has been officially renamed "the sucker place" - do you think there is a double meaning there?

Then when we came out of the bank there was a huge dog sitting in a vehicle. It must have been some sort of great dane or something - it was big! I told Evan to look at the big doggie. He looks at it, looks at me and says "it's not a dog, it is a horse".

Man, this boy cracks me up!

No comments: