January 29, 2010

AMAZING NEWS!

We got AMAZING news today - ALL my mom's labs have returned to "normal" range, they are not even on the high end!

Which means that HOPEFULLY she is FINALLY in REMISSION!!!!!

2 YEARS in the making!

Makes the horrible chemo-embolizations treatments all worth it!

I can't even begin to describe the thankfulness, the happiness, the "I-don't-know-what-I-feel-but-it-feels-great" feeling that I feel.

All I can say is "thank you Heavenly Father for answering our prayers!"

THANK YOU!

5 comments:

Nikki said...

Yea Jenn! What wonderful news!

Jessica said...

That's awesome! I'm so glad for all of you.

The UnMaintained Family said...

YES!
Tears of relief and thankfulness are running down my cheeks for the second-mother-of-my-heart. This is the bestest news!

Melissa said...

So happy for all of you!

Judie and George said...

This is such good news for you and your family. We are happy for all of you. It's a blessing for all of you, and so nice when the answer is what you want. Now if my little mom could just quietly die in her sleep, our prayers would be answered too!